"I love having the opportunity to guide the curious minds of students to reveal all the joy music can offer. Studying music is a craft that helps foster creativity and learning skills, while having a profound influence in so many other areas of life such as building confidence, focus, and enabling us to communicate to other people across different cultures. Creating music can be so much fun and this underlies everything I do."
Co-founder of Cross Pollinate Productions (2014 to Present):
• An independent theatre company, acting and producing plays around Sydney.
ATYP (Australian Theatre for Young People) 2015 to 2017:
• Taught musical theatre alongside Simon Burke.
• Urinetown (2017), Reefer Madness (2010), and Guys and Dolls (2005).
• II Trovatore (2008) and Carmen (2007) - Southern Opera, New Zealand.
• Everybody (2020), Future Seekers (2017), Journey’s End (2016), Crazy Brave (2015), The Visitor (2011), Popcorn (2010), and various children's plays.
Advanced Diploma in Acting - Actor’s Centre Australia (2014)
Bachelor of Commerce - University of Canterbury (2010)
Associate Diploma, Recital in Piano - Trinity College in London (2009)